As we age many things change, physically, mentally, and emotionally. For the 50 Something Man sex is probably not the same from what it was in your 20s. Many different factors can affect your sex life. In “Sexual health and aging: Keep the passion alive,” Dr. Janice Swanson, licensed psychologist and sex therapist at Mayo Clinic, addresses some key issues and answers important questions about how to maintain a fulfilling sex life after 50.
- Maintaining a satisfying sex life as you age
- How aging affects your sexual health
- Medical conditions that can cause sexual health concerns
- What to do if medications negatively affect your sexual health
- Advice for couples with different sex drives
- Aging and safe sex
- Sexual health resources for couples